Junk Bonanza. I'm still processing the entire delicious experience. A little random thinking brings the following memories to the top...
- an endless parade of humanity
- great sales
- taking different routes to the bathroom so I could at least see some of the booths, (no time to shop)
- sleep deprivation & achy feet
- a decadent dinner including chocolate cake & milk with Candyce & Jill
- realizing that I missed connecting with so many that I had hoped to meet
- all of the truly nice shoppers and fellow vendors that we met
- the poor Canterbury Park guy assigned to moving benches with a forklift during the craziness of load-in...no wonder he was so crabby
- my hero Kathy who did not let her van troubles ruin our trip
- jellied brain - couldn't add 2 + 2 by Saturday
- the most amazing show ever!
Rooming with that wacky Tamarah left Margo talking with a "Tex-tralian" accent and taking photos with the lens cap on....
By Saturday afternoon the shoppers were feeling as silly as we were. The lamp parts queens...
...the girl with stinky feet
It seemed that the fun came to an end just as we were settling in...can't wait til September 2011!