I'll be giving him a little TLC to minimize his injuries and spiff him up a bit.
Once the deal was made on George, I learned that his owner is downsizing and willing to sell more items from her collection. Her home was filled with great bits of Americana and I was happy to bring some of them home.
- a group of smalls -
- a cute "chicks" sign -
- "God Bless America..." -
- "Housekeeping Rooms" -
- Early 1900s sand toys -
- saleman's sample saddle -
- Soap crate converted to shelf -
- Framed bunting from 1932 -
- early 1900s trim on bolts -
- 1899 Betsy Ross Assoc. Certificate -
....in the next post I'll show you the early 1900s classroom charts...they're fantastic!